Thursday, May 2, 2013

Diane Kruger pattern pants 'look for less'


I originally put this outfit together several weeks ago and had edited the photo when I received my new Instyle magazine. To my surprise I saw the beautiful Diane Kruger wearing almost the same outfit so I decided to feature it as a look for less. She has an amazing sense of style and absolutely love the similarity. 








Get the look 
Vest: (sold out) similar (here)
Pants: (sold out) similar (here) or cute option (here)
Pumps: similar (here)
Clutch: Asos (here)

Jewelry
Necklace: similar (here)
Cuffs: Asos (here)

Diane Kruger's Stella McCartney floral pants $925 (here)




1 comment:

  1. I really like it when folks come together and share
    opinions. Great blog, continue the good work!

    my website :: www.explorethecapabilities.com

    ReplyDelete

comments