Sunday, January 19, 2014

SUSPENDERS, CAPE, AND ROCKSTUD PUMPS







Photos by Eli W. 

ASOS pencil skirt with suspenders I button down blouse I faux leather trim cape I Shoedazzle pumps similar from Valentino 'rockstud' CĂ©line black and white bag look for less (sold out) similar here  or all black version here I ASOS arrow rings I similar infinity ring I BCBG leather bracelet (sold out) similar here

Happy sunday everyone! It has been football mania around here which for me means the stores are less busy so I can go shopping, fashion first! Me and my husband have been busy planning our trip to Disneyland, which I will be attending dapper day. Im pretty excited about it and have been working on an outfit for it. The other thing is my closet remodel is done and will be posting some pictures of the before and after. 

Thanks for stopping by, 
Kiki Simone



3 comments:

  1. love your shoes!
    gorgeous outfit
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know where to begin telling you how much I love this outfit! Those shoes are amazing, the bag is gorgeous, and the color scheme is beautiful! Gorgeous! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cape, and the pencil skirt. Gorgeous color and styling! Love it!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete

comments