Friday, November 14, 2014

SILVER CAMO LOVE








Photos by Eli W

Top: ASOS crop top
Skirt: ASOS midi skirt in silver camo
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Handbag: Zara
Earrings: Baublebar

Happy friday everyone!
The holidays are right around the corner and the metallic material is out in full force. I spotted this skirt on ASOS and what I really loved about it was it wasn't just metallic but it was camo. I don't think I have ever seen camo metallic, it bring casual and chic perfectly together. I wanted to dress it up so I added the cropped dress top and for the pop of color I reached for this perfectly yellow handbag from Zara. I just happened to have these silver shoes with a pop of color that matched pretty well to the handbag. What do you guys think of the silver camo?

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone



4 comments:

  1. awesome!! =]
    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lime bag looks fab with elegant outfit
    so loved your skirt
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous in your outfit, love your skirt and bag <3

    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely skirt
    anyway, would you like to follow each other on gfc/bloglovin and instagram?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

comments