Friday, January 23, 2015

DENIM OVERALLS KIND OF DAY



Happy friday everyone!
As many of you know I have a thing for overalls. I like the unique design of these with the criss-cross back and zipper in the back. I combined these with my other love, crop tops. I wanted to make it a little dressy so I combined it with patent leather high heels and leather blazer. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by
& keep smiling,

Kiki Simone








Photos by Eli W

Overalls: Blanknyc
Top: ASOS crop top
Blazer: Faux leather blazer (sold out) cute blazer option
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Handbag: ASOS handbag (sold out) similar handbag
Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane




2 comments:

  1. fine heels. ;-)
    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The combination of denim and that red bag is perfect and I am so in love with those heels Kiki!

    Enjoy a fabulous weekend,

    xx Tamara ChloƩ.

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments