Saturday, February 7, 2015

LITTLE RED DRESS








Photos by Eli W

Want My Look 'jacqueline' dress / Winter white coat (sold out) similar coat / Chanel perfume handbag - get the look for less here at Want My Look / pink bow heels from Shoedazzle / ASOS gold chain bracelet similar bracelet  / Chanel brooch
ASOS pearl ring / 

Happy saturday everyone!
Valentines day is only one week away. I know most of us ladies are in search of the perfect little dress for the special occasion. I came across this dress from one of my favorite online store Want My Look. There dresses are so affordable and trendy. I couldn't rest the front cut out and the gold visible zipper in the back. I added one of my favorite Chanel brooch to add a special touch. I went for the traditional pink and red look by adding these blush pink heels. This clear Chanel perfume handbag is a great little evening bag. 

Happy shopping everyone!
thanks for stopping by,

Kiki Simone


4 comments:

  1. awesome ;-)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress and heels, but that purse is a show-stopper! I am in love with it!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
  3. This red dress is wonderful and I love your brooch!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

comments