Thursday, July 9, 2015

GLADIATOR DAYS








 Photos by Eli W

ASOS stripe shorts (sold out) love these shorts / ASOS white shirt with side slits -now on SALE / silk bomber jacket (sold out) / Sole Society striped tote / Shoedazzle gladiator sandals (sold out) love these sandals /

Happy Thursday!
With this heat wave in Seattle it has been perfect timing to break out my shorts and what is better to wear with shorts then gladiator sandals. I fell in love with these at first sight. I love the diamond pattern on the front and the simple strap pattern in the back. The nude color makes them the perfect color to go with almost any outfit. Gladiators are such a trend right now, with so many cute options. If you don't have a pair start searching today. I really love the nautical look and had these shorts from ASOS from last season. I recently purchased these adorable striped bag from Nordstroms. It has tons of pockets in it, perfect for the beach or the city. When I paired the bag with these shorts and sandals it completed the nautical look I was looking for.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments