Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WARM AND COZY







photos by Eli W

Coat: Kensie Belted coat
Top: ASOS side split top
Jeans: Paige Denim 'Hoxton' high rise
Boots: Nine West counter leather boots (on SALE)
Handbag: Louis Vuitton Deauville travel bag
Sunnies: Zerouv

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I am simply in love with this winter jacket, perfect for daily wear or going on a hike. I typically wear this coat for an over nighter up to the mountains so I paired it with my favorite overnight bag, the Louis Vuitton Deauville bag. It holds the perfect amount of stuff with lots of pockets and it doubles great as a handbag. Finally I matched this look with my go to brown boots, simply with the beautiful back zipper detailing. Spring is just around the corner so I couldn't resit busting out these sunglasses, they are my husband, which I 'borrow' his sunglasses all the time, LOL. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, 
Kiki Simone



4 comments:

  1. I love your boots, you look amazing!
    Have a nice day doll,

    ♥ Johanna,
    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great women's fashion. It was an superb one and fabulous. Looking so pretty. I think this one will be favorite to everyone. Really worthy and fashionable too.Excellent. Really a stunning one, appreciable .

    ReplyDelete

comments