Friday, March 21, 2014

SPRING HAS SPRUNG







Forever 21 watercolor pants (last season) love these pants from Anthropologie I velvet trimmed blazer (sold out) similar blazer I Asos clutch love this clutch I Shoedazzle pumps 'Ezzy' I Happy necklace similar necklace I 

Happy friday!
Its friday and just happens to be my birthday, wow another year has gone by already. I took the day off work and boy does it look like a beautiful day in Seattle. Im excited spring has finally come and so has the sunshine. I couldn't resist these bright watercolor pants but still a bit chilly out so i opted for the blazer. The velvet trim on the shoes and the blazer just seemed like the perfect match. There is also croc print on the heels and the handbag, tried the whole look together. And who could resist the 'happy' necklace, so cheerful. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Kiki Simone



6 comments:

  1. Love the floral watercolor pants for spring! SO lovely. I admire how you put it together with the crisp black and white envelope clutch and structured shirt-jacket look. Excellent!
    Happy Spring!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those heels, clutch and the blazer! Nice OOTd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ojej :D jakie piękne spodnie ;)) całość fantastyczna;))
    pozdrawiam serdecznie;)) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning look, love this pants. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday!! Haha ,I just noticed we have the same title for our first 'Seattle spring post' : ) Too bad it's supposed to start raining again tomorrow : ( Anyways, love the floral pants. The colors are so bright and pretty. They are absolutely perfect for spring! I'm also loving the heels. Such an edgy sexy style. It's a really nice contrast with the more girly bright pants : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments