Saturday, March 15, 2014

STRIPES AND PEPLUMS












ASOS stripped dress (sold out) love this dress I faux fur collar I Steve Madden peplum trench (sold out) similar trench from Steve Madden I ASOS color-block pumps I Shoulder handbag from Shoedazzle (sold out) love this handbag I bow ring

Happy saturday everyone!
Hope everyone had a great week. I have been in need of some down time. Being back to work after my Disneyland trip has been a rough adjustment. I have been busy downsizing stuff in my storage unit from holiday decorations to keepsakes. I desperatley need to go through my closet, it seems like it is ever-expanding. Currently I have 5 storage tubs of clothes plus everything in my existing closet. Thats on my to-due list for this next week. 

As some of you may know I have joined the Vanity Fair International best dressed challenge.  If you would like to check out my looks or vote for my look click HERE  and click on the heart in the top right corner of the picture to vote for the look. Thanks for everyones support in advance.

Thanks for stopping by and keep smiling!
Kiki Simone 

8 comments:

  1. I'm still so jealous you went to Disneyland! That's actually one of my favorite places to visit. Love this look so much!!! The trench is gorgeous. I'm obsessed with the fur and the peplum. The dress looks so chic and smart. Love the heels as well! I love the color block style and the gold heel is a fun detail. That's exciting about the Vanity Fair contest. I liked the photo you posted for it. Hope you win! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow sounds like a lot of clothes!!
    gorgeous outfit, i love your dress
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. great coat !!; ]

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stripes... yes... yes... but the most i love the shoes!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look dear! Love the stripes!

    Http://dixielu302.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ki,I, I love this outfit, you look so beautiful ! The stripe dress is stunning and I love the bi-color pumps and polished bag!
    I hate downsizing ... But every girl has to do it from time to time :/
    XX, Elle

    http://mydailycostume.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely drawn to this combo.....the stripes made it all so chic & sporty. And the colorful heels added fun!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have so original shoes, great look btw :))

    http://vivid-room.com/

    ReplyDelete

comments