Thursday, April 16, 2015

COACHELLA COACHELLA











Photos by Eli W

7FAM flared boot cut jeans / Macrame sweater (sold out) similar sweater / Nordstroms panama hat (sold out) similar hat / Rebecca Minkoff 'mini 5 zip' cross body bag / fringe necklace from H&M (sold out) love this necklace and this necklace option / Essie 'boom boom room' nail polish

Happy thursday everyone!
As you can see I took a little trip to Coachella this last weekend. I took these pics the week before the trip as a test run of my look lol. It was cold to wear here in Seattle but perfect for Palm Springs. I did have to change to shorts due to the heat. I couldn't resist this crochet top and opted to wear it over a bandeau bikini top. I happened to have this Rebecca Minkoff handbag in the closet that went perfectly with the outfit and matched my hat almost perfectly. Fringe is one of the big trends for Coachella, the other is the Flash Tattoos, which were everywhere. I must admit I was wearing them as well. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments