Thursday, April 9, 2015

EASTER GINGHAM









Photos by Eli W

Gingham ombre dress / Steve Madden 'Stecy' in natural color heels / ASOS white studded clutch (sold out) love this clutch option / Porthole layered collar necklace at BubleBar / ZeroUV gold aviator sunnies

Happy thursday everyone!
I purchased this dress for Easter as I couldn't resist the pink & purple gingham and the fade to white. It is a unique pattern I haven't seen before. I opted for the nude heel that almost looks pink when placed up against this dress. I added the white studded clutch and sharp collar necklace for a little edge. I hope everyone had a great holiday.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!
    Love the ombre effect on the plaid!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

comments