Wednesday, August 12, 2015

FEELING NAUTICAL







Photos by Eli W

Foxcraft stripe oxford shirt (sold out) love this shirt option / Frame Denim patchwork jeans / ASOS nude handbag (sold out) love this handbag option / gladiator heels (sold out) love these heels / Chanel Brooch / 

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I feel in love with these patchwork jeans at first site. They are so stretchy and comfy, I am sold on Frame denim. I wanted to add a shirt that complimented the jeans and I couldn't pass up on this baby blue button down top. It has a nautical vibe and perfect for summer with the roll up sleeves. To add a color contrast I added the nude handbag.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Kiki Simone



2 comments:

  1. so pretty ;-)



    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look chic, love your shirt
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

comments