Tuesday, November 26, 2013

FEELING BLUE










Photos by Eli W.

ASOS rib knit sweater I ASOS mini skirt with frill hem I spiked pumps from Shoedazzle or the Christian Louboutin pumps here in gold I CĂ©line black and white look for less bag (sold out) similar bag or all black version here I Express side cross ring I Nordstrom sequin brand bangle bracelet (sold out) similar bracelet

Happy Wednesday everyone! I have been seeing allot of the twist on the old closet woman's suit. I saw this blue skirt and sweater and thought they would be perfect. Also loving the blue, white, and black color combo as well. The spiked heels have been in every color but really loving the white ones. So many different ways that all these pieces can be worn.
Thanksgiving is almost here and I couldn't be more excited for a 4 day weekend. Hope everyone has a good holiday.

Kiki Simone

7 comments:

  1. cute look with amazing colour :)

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the blue is just so perfect for fall and winter

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit - cobalt blue is my favorite color to wear!!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! i love blue as well. i struggle to buy other colors.

      Delete
  3. Love the intense blue on you, it works so well with your complexion1 Also love the details that compliment this looks:bag, and jewelry!
    Fabulous!
    Am following you now on Bloglovin!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/2013/11/dressing-holidays-part-two/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful outfit!

    xoxo from Dubai

    Jul du monde des petites
    http://www.lemondedespetites.com/

    ReplyDelete

comments