Wednesday, November 6, 2013

SKATER DRESS AND METALIC COLOR-BLOCK GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI SANDALS











Photos by Eli W

Asos John Zack pinafore dress in stripes I similar 3/4 sleeve top from forever 21 I Metallic black and white Giuseppe Zanotti sandals (sold out) similar sandals I Asos white top handle handbag I panther bracelet similar bracelet from dillards I Asos chain mesh rings I Zero uv 'fire' shade aviators similar color aviators   

Totally in love with the black and white combo sense summer and I have carried into my fall wardrobe. This skater skirt dress with the pinafore top couldn't be resisted. The Giuseppe sandals were bought in summer but was waiting to wear them until the perfect outfit. 

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Kiki Simone

8 comments:

  1. You looks super elegant!!
    I love your dress and your sandals!!!
    Kisses

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely amazing! Is that a pinafore dress? It's so pretty and beautiful! The stripes are so bold - I love it!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this striped outfit. The bag bag is very cute :)
    xoxo
    Claude
    http://fashionseine.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me! Plots look!
    You have a figure like a model! And just as you pose!
    Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
    I will always be coming back for more: *


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing outfit! Love the shoes and bag with that dress. YOu nailed this look!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning dress! You look amazing!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crazy cute. Love it. Love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with those metalic sandals!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

comments