Friday, November 1, 2013

FRONT ROW FASHION SHOW BY VOGUE









I went to the Front Row Fashion Show the end of september so im a little delayed in posting these photos. My husband/photographer was nice enough to go with me, however we forgot the camera so we had to use the cell phone camera. The show was at the Bellevue Hyatt. It was really well done with allot of variety in the fashions. It was all fashions that can be purchased at the bellevue collection. They provided a pamphlet listing all the fashion and where to purchase. They also handed out swag bags that were full of coupons and samples. The pre show contained drinks and lots of opportunities to get your photo taken. Definitely a show I will attend next year and anyone that is in the Seattle area who loves fashion to go to. 

Thanks for stopping by and everyone have a great weekend!
Kiki Simone


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic time at this show! Love those stripped pants!
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great post! and nice blog, I'm ur new follower :) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny that you were at this event as well! I wish I would've known earlier, it would've been so fun to meet in person! This was fun. I actually almost had more fun just checking out what all the attendees were wearing : ) Love your stripped pants and structured blazer!

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments