Tuesday, April 15, 2014

ALL SEQUINED OUT








Photos by Eli W

Asos sequin shirt dress available in red and green I Asos shoulder bag similar handbag I sleeveless button up blouse used for collar similar blouse from Forever 21 I white studded pumps similar to Valentino Rockstuds from Shoedazzle (sold out) similar pumps I Nordstroms Sequin brand bangle (sold out) similar bracelet I nail bracelet similar bracelet I Essie nail polish in blanc I 

Happy friday everyone! 
I spotted this sequin dress and couldn't resist. The stripes and the bright color was irresistible for spring. I added the collar to bring it from a night to day look and accessorized with a bag that could go from day to night with the shoulder strap. Thanks everyone that has checked out my last post about joining Poshmark. I plan to list some more stuff this weekend so stay posted. In case you missed it the link is Poshmark 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Kiki Simone

20 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this dress with the stripes, very original
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Pink is such a pretty color on you! You look ready for Spring!

    http://dixielu302.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love this outfit
    gorgeous dress and shoes
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogpost.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool pics
    very nice outfit too
    love it
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/waiting.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    You have a great blog , would you like to follow each other!
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great dress, I love the colours so much!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your blog! Following you now, hope you will follow my blog as well ♥
    LUSCIOUS STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dress is so beautiful!♥ lovely outfit!:)

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog and it is totally amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other?!
    Let me know

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this dress on you, Kiki! The sequins and the colors are so fabulous :)

    Hope you're having a lovely day and thank you so much for your lovely comment! xx
    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete

comments