Wednesday, April 23, 2014

NOTHING BUT STRIPES







Photos by Eli W

Asos striped crop top I Asos striped shorts I Asos coral clutch (sold out) cute option here I Guess striped pumps (sold out) similar pumps love these pumps I  square rings by blu bijoux from Max and Chloe I chevron necklace (sold out) love this necklace

Happy tuesday!
I hope everyone had a great weekend and easter. We got some beautiful weather here in Seattle, nice and dry. I have been working to get all my spring/summer clothes into my closet. I recently spotted these striped shorts and couldn't resist. I like there loose fit with the high waist. The crop tops are huge for spring/summer.  I love wearing them without showing allot of skin and these high waisted shorts were a perfect match. The floral pattern on the front added that pop of coral I was looking for. The chevron necklace added the touch of stripes in the accessories I was looking for with the silver and gold combo. The square rings also in the silver and gold combo. These striped pumps I have had my eyes on for a while and they pulled the whole look together just how I wanted. What do you guys think of the stripes? 

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone

15 comments:

  1. Very nice and chic! Those shorts look amazing on you, hope you had a great easter too! :)

    Never Not Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pumps! I liked the stripes! perfect for summers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also moving away all my winter clothes and bring in all the spring ones.
    Such pretty spring outfit, loved your crop too
    U look great
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!
    love your shorts
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit dear, I really love your heels!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :)
    Your blog is really great-i love it so much. Maybe you're interested in following each other ? I would love it ❤ Pls let me know in a comment on my blog
    kisses, Anna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit, love the shorts!! thank you for your comment
    a beautiful maison
    fb/abeautifulmaison

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the top! very interesting design!

    BLOGDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this spring look and mixing of prints!

    dixielu302.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty and stylish look!

    http://www.comercialmoyano.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow gorgeous!

    wanna follow each other on fb or bloglovin??

    www.gulabaigirl.com

    ReplyDelete

comments