Monday, April 28, 2014

LACE UP PUMPS AND SILK BOMBER JACKET









Photos by Eli W

H&M scenic top I Hudson white jeans I Arden b silk bomber jacket (sold out) similar jacket from Express I Asos cross body bag (sold out) love this handbag I Shoedazzle pumps I Zerouv sunnies

Happy monday everyone!
Another weekend gone by. I enjoyed some beautiful sunshine on saturday and somewhat on sunday. I purchased these shoes a few weeks ago from Shoedazzle, love that website. I spotted these shoes and couldn't resist, they reminded me of a pair of shoes I spotted at Neiman Marcus from Christian Louboutin called Impera, and in this article from Fashion Bomb Daily. Just love the cut outs on them and the laces, they are both casual and dressy. They seemed like a perfect match for a pair of white jeans and one of my favorite jackets, the silk bomber. It is so light and comfy. Im a sucker for cross body bags and this bag was no exception with the ties on it. What do you guys think of the lace up pumps?

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone

7 comments:

  1. Super cool look
    very nice pics too
    great job
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/04/brasilia-diary-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing stylish Look. Love those shoes. I am following you back on GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stilettos.Your whole looks is just so beautiful.I just found your blog.Following you.
    Do visit me too and if you can follow back we will be able to keep in touch.

    www.prettypeachyandpink.blogspot.com

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit - the shoes, the blouse, purse..everything! You look great dear!

    dixielu302.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! Your style is very impressive! <3

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! I'm following you now on gfc, bloglovin, google+ and facebook! Sorry for the dealy!

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE ! I REALLY LOVE THIS POST! AMAZING PICS!!!
    have u a nice sunday!
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful.love the look.
    The shoes are so pretty
    Wanna follow each other on gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

comments