Wednesday, July 2, 2014

GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI HEELS, CORAL PANTS, AND MACRAME SWEATER








Photos by Eli W

Coral side zip pants (sold out) similar pants also love these pants I macrame sweater (sold out) love this sweater option similar sweater I Rachel Roy jean motorcycle jacket love this jacket Giuseppe Zanotti metallic color-block heels love these heels I Rebecca Minkoff mini mab handbag love this handbag

Happy wednesday everyone!
The 4th of the July is right around the corner and the heat has settled in around Seattle. I am excited to get a cute outfit together for the holiday. For this day I opted to wear these light weight pants and macrame sweater. The denim jacket is great when it cools off in the evenings. The chunky heels on these Giuseppe Zanotti sandals makes them super comfy and the metallic makes them go with casual to dressy outfits. I bought this Rebecca Minkoff purse some months back and it is one of my favorites. It is versatile not only in the style by going from dressy to casual but it also has a detachable shoulder strap. I add the colored sunnies just for fun. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I love your blog and the way you writes, congratulations!
    I'm have a blog about poetry, books and words, true words, love to have the honor of your visit!
    My dream it's be a writer, you can support me???
    you can translate my blog to your language,
    I am already a follower,
    Big kisses,

    http://vivendocomaspalavras.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love your bag
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola guapa! Estoy haciendo un sorteo de dos productos MrWonderful. Es muy fácil participar, tienes que seguir las instrucciones del post en mi blog: www.thedreamers.com.es

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coral and macrame, such great choices to go with the metallic pieces! Just fabulous, all of it! I am loving those shoes!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete

comments