Tuesday, July 22, 2014

PLAYSUIT AND COLOR BLOCKING







Photos by Eli W

ASOS playsuit I ASOS color-block pumps I ASOS color-block cross body handbag I chevron necklace (sold out) love this necklace I chevron ring (sold out) love this ring

Happy tuesday everyone!
We have cooled down here in Seattle but I decided to keep it hot in this plunging v-neck playsuit. I couldn't resist this cobalt blue color. The color-block heels I have had for a while and they seemed to be the perfect match to contrast the color in the playsuit. I am a huge fan of coral still and couldn't help myself when buying this handbag. 
I hope everyone had a great weekend and a good start to their week.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone

3 comments:

  1. you look stunning
    New Ripped Jeans: http://www.oasap.com/pants/41559-street-chic-cutout-jeans.html/?fuid=83245
    New Post: Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous playsuit, love that cornflower blue, and you added so much magic with those stunning shoes and color blocked bag! Perfect!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete

comments