Thursday, July 31, 2014

PENCIL SKIRT, PEPLUM, AND LACES









Photos by Eli W

ASOS pencil skirt with peplum hem I black top (sold out) similar top option I Michael Antonio red lace up heels I green cross body bag from Shoedazzle (sold out) cute handbag option I infinity ring I chevron ring (sold out) love this ring option I Essie toe nail polish in Blanc 

Happy thursday!
The week seems to have flown by. It has been pretty busy for me, just got through planning my trip to Disneyland! I'm pretty excited to be going back for Christmas. Yes we still have awhile to book but the hotels were booking up fast. well now for the outfit I'm wearing. This pencil skirt with the peplum hem is one of my favorites. It is so feminine and adds the perfect touch to the outfit. I couldn't resist these red lace up heels, the pop of color I was looking for. The outfit is a great twist on the classic pencil skirt and tucked in top. The mesh on the top, peplum on the skirt, and the lace up heels makes it on trend but the comfy classic look at the same time. What do you guys think of the peplum pencil skirt?

Thanks for stopping by,
Kiki Simone



2 comments:

  1. this week was super busy for me too
    love your all black outfit..loved the peplum skirt
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome look ;-)



    i invite to me too
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

comments